VFX Production Assistant
As a VFX Production Assistant, you will work within our Production team to support the smooth running of projects. By being proactive, forward-thinking and with excellent attention to detail you will help to ensure Untold Studios delivers truly excellent creative projects. You are committed to the quality of the creative work we produce and the nurturing of our client relationships.
We are committed to supporting your ongoing development. We will work closely with you to establish a personal progression plan. You are never on your own.
- You enjoy assisting Producers and Executive Producers in the day-to-day running of VFX projects.
- You thrive when supporting the VFX Production team across pitching, bidding and scheduling of projects.
- You are able to coordinate internal team review meetings on projects to help keep the team on schedule for delivery.
- You can develop strong relationships with artists, producers and the wider Untold team.
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- You can work with the producers to manage your workload as required.
- You are able to work with producers and artists to effectively manage client expectations.
- You establish and nurture client relationships when required.
Untold Studios is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment regardless of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief or disability (whether registered as disabled or not). If you would like to know more about how we approach equal opportunities, please let us know.