VFX Line Producer
As a Line Producer you will be key in managing and implementing tasks ensuring the crucial delivery of episodic and feature VFX projects on time and within budget. It is essential that you are proactive, forward-thinking and responsive to client needs while maintaining good relationships with the various departments within Untold Studios.
You must have a strong working knowledge of VFX line production processes and workflows as well as confidence in your ability to manage high-quality work and talented artists. Strong working knowledge of Shotgun is a key requirement.
We are committed to supporting you and your ongoing development. We will work closely with you to establish a personal progression plan. You are never on your own.
- You enjoy working with the Producer / Executive Producer, Artists, and Supervisors to manage workflow to meet internal and external dependencies and deadlines.
- You relish strategising and implementing tasks and targets ensuring the delivery of episodic / feature projects on time and within budget.
- You love developing strong relationships with artists, producers, and the Untold team.
- You enjoy working with Leads, Supervisors, and the Producer / Executive Producer to build a detailed schedule, tracking progress and feedback through Shotgun.
- You embrace mentoring production assistants and coordinators.
- You are able to anticipate and communicate issues to the Producer / Executive Producer and resolve them accordingly.
Untold Studios is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, gender identity or disability (whether registered as disabled or not). If you would like to know more about how we approach equal opportunities, please let us know.