VFX Production Coordinator
As a Production Coordinator you will be liaising between production and the artists to manage deadlines and meet targets. This role will require excellent communication and you to be proactive when managing information and coordinating dailies for artist reviews.
You must have a strong working knowledge of VFX line production processes and workflows as well as confidence in your ability to manage high quality work and talented artists. Solid knowledge of Shotgun is desirable alongside experience within longform space.
We are committed to supporting your ongoing development. We will work closely with you to establish a personal progression plan. You are never on your own.
- You enjoy developing strong relationships with artists, producers and the Untold team.
- You thrive when participating in dailies, rounds and reviews to take notes and follow up on information, particularly feedback that needs addressing.
- You are able to Strategise and implement tasks and targets ensuring the delivery of episodic / feature projects on time and budget.
- You can adapt in a fast-paced environment, anticipating problems, communicating them to the producer and resolving them swiftly.
- You anticipate and communicate issues to the Producer / Executive Producer and resolving them accordingly.
- You are keen to work with the Producer and Executive Producer to build a detailed schedule and track progress/feedback through Shotgun.
Untold Studios is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment regardless of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief or disability (whether registered as disabled or not). If you would like to know more about how we approach equal opportunities, please let us know.