As an IO Assistant, you will be responsible for organising, transferring, and storing data for Untold Studios. You will assist artists and production teams with artworking, media, and file management, as well as overseeing the hard drive and shoot kit inventory.
You are a highly motivated problem-solving individual. You are committed to delivering a high level of work consistently. You are eager to learn new ideas and engage creatively with different departments.
We are committed to supporting you and your ongoing development. We will work closely with you to establish a personal progression plan. You are never on your own.
- You have a good understanding of the Visual Effects pipeline and Video-based processing.
- You are driven to develop your skills within a forward-thinking Technology Department.
- You are a highly motivated, problem-solving individual with excellent multitasking skills.
- You are committed to delivering a high level of work consistently.
- You are eager to learn new ideas and engage creatively with different departments.
Untold Studios is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment regardless of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief or disability (whether registered as disabled or not). If you would like to know more about how we approach equal opportunities, please let us know.