Producer - Design & Animation
As a Producer, you have a strong working knowledge of the post, design, animation, and VFX processes, timelines, and workflows. You are confident in your ability to manage high-quality work and communicate with internal stakeholders, clients, and the creative team responsible for creating content.
You are proactive, forward-thinking, and responsive to client needs while maintaining good relationships with the various departments within Untold Studios.
We are committed to supporting your ongoing development. We will work closely with you to establish a personal progression plan. You are never on your own
- You develop solid relationships with artists, producers, and the Untold team.
- You produce and take ownership of a broad range of multidisciplinary projects from pitch through to delivery.
- You strategize and implement daily tasks ensuring the delivery of studio projects on time and on budget.
- You anticipate and communicate issues to the Head of Production / Executive Producer and resolve them accordingly.
- You work closely with creative leads and Head of Production to build a detailed schedule, and track progress and feedback through Shotgun.
- You work effectively as a part of a team.
- You mentor the Production Assistants and Coordinators.
- You explore opportunities to further your skills.
20 vacation days plus 2 floating holidays for your birthday and moving-house
$100 to expense headphones
$150 to expense on ‘culture’ per year
$150 towards Ergonomic setup
Take a month's unpaid sabbatical after 3 years with us
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Life Insurance, Short Term, and Long Term Disability
401(k) with employer match
Untold Studios is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, gender identity or disability (whether registered as disabled or not). If you would like to know more about how we approach equal opportunities, please let us know.