As an Art Director, you will play a key role in shaping and building the design offering of Untold studios. You collaborate and define the look & feel of a vast aesthetic range of projects with our creative directors.
You work alongside the world's best and most collaborative directors, producers, and creative talent. Our goal is to create culturally relevant content that creators want to make and audiences want to watch. We are committed to supporting your ongoing development. We will work closely with you to establish a personal progression plan. You are never on your own.
- You have demonstrable experience concepting, art directing and executing world-class motion design projects
- Your software of choice is either C4D, After Effects, or Houdini. Marvelous Designer is a plus!
- You are fluent in a range of styles and animation methods.
- You can inspire and influence clients, creative partners, and the Untold team.
- You are passionate about winning work.
- You are a great team player.
- You thrive on developing talent.
20 vacation days plus 2 floating holidays for your birthday and moving-house
$100 to expense headphones
$150 to expense on ‘culture’ per year
$150 towards Ergonomic setup
Take a month's unpaid sabbatical after 3 years with us
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Life Insurance, Short Term, and Long Term Disability
401(k) with employer match
Untold Studios is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, gender identity or disability (whether registered as disabled or not). If you would like to know more about how we approach equal opportunities, please let us know.