As the HR Administrator you’ll be excited by the challenge of being part of a studio that has people at the heart of everything we do. You are passionate about playing a role in making Untold Studios a great place to work. This is an attention to detail, service and support-orientated role. This role is about helping to create the conditions to enable people to do the best work of their careers.
We love people who are highly motivated, solutions-driven and thrive when working as a part of a close-knit creative team. We are committed to supporting your ongoing development. We will work closely with you to establish a personal progression plan. You are never on your own.
- You are keen to support recruitment; preparing contracts, checking ‘right to work documents’, preparing welcome packs for all new starters, and assisting with the induction process.
- You are a positive first point of contact for all new joiners when they start to welcome them and answer any questions they may have.
- You enjoy assisting managers in scheduling meetings, executing probation communications, forms through our HR platform, and following up with passed probation information.
- You are able to support the Head of HR to work with employees who are seeking information about our policies and ensuring they are current and up to date.
- You are able to regularly update and manage employee information in our HR Platform, including holidays and sick days, onboarding, and offboarding.
- You thrive when assisting with the administration and execution of the Learning and Development strategy
Untold Studios is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment regardless of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief or disability (whether registered as disabled or not). If you would like to know more about how we approach equal opportunities, please let us know.