Pitch Development Designer
As a Pitch Development Designer, you will be a key member of the team responsible for winning work. You love bringing ideas to life and understand how to translate a client brief into a concept that delivers on every level. You produce the highest quality visuals across a wide range of briefs. A creative first, but you have a strong interest in the commercial and technical aspects of each project. You are proactive, articulate, and approachable. You are highly motivated, solutions-driven, and can prototype ideas quickly and efficiently. You are able to take direction and have a willingness to interpret and address constructive feedback. You remain in tune with cultural and technological developments that connect and engage with a range of audiences.
We are committed to supporting you and your ongoing development. We will work closely with you to establish a personal progression plan. You are never on your own.
- You thrive when creating pitch decks, graphic formats, templates & design elements.
- You are able to understand, analyse and develop a client brief.
- You would be working in close collaboration with the ECD, Creative Directors, VFX Supervisors, Art Department, and Production team to produce engaging designs and visual content for a wide range of briefs and audiences.
- You enjoy creating innovative visual proposals to briefs through extensive research, exploration, and visual development.
- You have experience planning and implementing creative content specifically suited to the relevant audience.
- You successfully communicate your ideas and apply critical thinking in your work, your treatments, presentations, and pitches.
Untold Studios is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, gender identity or disability (whether registered as disabled or not). If you would like to know more about how we approach equal opportunities, please let us know.