Client Services Manager
We are looking for an energetic and highly organised client service manager with a passion for hosting and making a great impression. Your job is to help set the tone and vibe of the studio - ensuring clients, guests and the team have a great experience, and have everything they need.
You are responsible for keeping the studio looking perfect and setting the rota for our Runners and delegating tasks.
We are committed to supporting you and your ongoing development. We will work closely with you to establish a personal progression plan. You are never on your own.
- You ensure the team and clients have everything they need – lunches, treats, booking cabs, restaurants etc and ensure the space looks perfect
- No job is too small, you have a creative approach to problem-solving and are prepared to roll your sleeves up in every scenario - from unloading the dishwasher to the daily post run.
- You are able to smoothly order and manage food, drinks, and general office equipment, including stationary and cleaning products.
- You are passionate about ensuring that everyone has a great experience with us
- You are confident in managing the team of Runners
- You are able to arrange lunches, support marketing events, and arrange off-sites and outings.
- You have an eye for detail and a love of organisation, along with the ability to manage a budget and think creatively.
- You possess A start-up approach and a can-do attitude.
Untold Studios is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, gender identity or disability (whether registered as disabled or not). If you would like to know more about how we approach equal opportunities, please let us know.